Upcoming J.C.Staff anime "Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo"
D B Malmquist
2004-11-30 22:24:10 UTC
Media Factory has put up some details about its 2005 anime "Okusama
wa Mahou Shoujo", which translates as "Madam is a Magical Girl", or
maybe "My Wife is a Magical Girl".

http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/news.html

Original story: J.C.Staff, Hiroshi NISHIKIORI, Kazuhiko IKEGUCHI ("Aika",
"Birdy the Mighty", "Cardcaptor Sakura" Movies, "GadGuard", "Jubei-chan",
"Cowboy Bebop", "Gasaraki", ...)
Director: Hiroshi NISHIKIORI ("GadGuard", "Azumanga Daioh", "Angelic Layer",
"Melody of Oblivion", "Tenshi ni Narumon")
Character designer: Shinya HASEGAWA ("Melody of Oblivion", "Ikki Tousen",
"Utena")
Starring: Kikuko INOUE (Belldandy, Kasumi Tendo, many others.)
Animation production: J.C.Staff, Amber Film Works.
Production: Media Factory.

Further, a comic serialization of the story will start in "Dengeki Comic Gao"
on 27 December 2004.

Finally, "Moon Phase" reports this will be a 13-ep series, and the producer
will be Yuji MATSUKURA ("Ai Yori Aoshi ~Enishi~", "Azumanga Daioh", "Maburaho",
"Mahoraba", "R.O.D. the TV", "Someday's Dreamers")
http://d.hatena.ne.jp/moonphase/20041027

The personnel seem very promising. And who hasn't wanted to see Belldandy
as a magical girl? Incidentally, I'm rather surprised that the same person
did the character designs for "Ikki Tousen" (*) and "Utena".

Links -
J.C.Staff - http://www.jcstaff.co.jp/
Nishikiori - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=1569
Ikeguchi - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=182
Hasegawa - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=4289
Inoue - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=542
Matsukura - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/people.php?id=13542
Amber Film Works - http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/company.php?id=2170
http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/encyclopedia/anime.php?id=4382
http://natsumemaya.terminus.net.au/archive/0306bnews.htm

- dbm

(*) http://www.ikkitousen.com/about/gallery.html
Ethan Hammond
2004-12-01 09:23:15 UTC
Post by D B Malmquist
Media Factory has put up some details about its 2005 anime "Okusama
wa Mahou Shoujo", which translates as "Madam is a Magical Girl", or
maybe "My Wife is a Magical Girl".
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/news.html
Ohhh she is cute looking too, I hope they post more about this
show too. Darn that pink hair. That could be an interesting
premise as opposed to the usual 10-13 year old magic girls.

--
All Purpose Cultural Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Galen Musbach
2004-12-01 10:26:18 UTC
On Wed, 01 Dec 2004 09:23:15 GMT, "Ethan Hammond"
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
Media Factory has put up some details about its 2005 anime "Okusama
wa Mahou Shoujo", which translates as "Madam is a Magical Girl", or
maybe "My Wife is a Magical Girl".
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/news.html
Ohhh she is cute looking too, I hope they post more about this
show too. Darn that pink hair. That could be an interesting
premise as opposed to the usual 10-13 year old magic girls.
Or the 7 year old magic girl? That same page speaks
of UFO Princess Valkyrie Deluxe, which I would assume
is a 3rd season.

-Galen
Chuck Stewart
2004-12-01 13:42:30 UTC
Post by Galen Musbach
Or the 7 year old magic girl? That same page speaks
of UFO Princess Valkyrie Deluxe, which I would assume
is a 3rd season.
Hmmm... wasn't that the compilation reissue? I remember discussion of
somesuch here...
Post by Galen Musbach
-Galen
--
Chuck Stewart
"Anime-style catgirls: Threat? Menace? Or just studying algebra?"
D B Malmquist
2004-12-01 22:06:49 UTC
Post by Chuck Stewart
Post by Galen Musbach
Or the 7 year old magic girl? That same page speaks
of UFO Princess Valkyrie Deluxe, which I would assume
is a 3rd season.
Hmmm... wasn't that the compilation reissue? I remember discussion of
somesuch here...
According to CDJapan, the upcoming "UFO Princess Valkyrie DELUXE"

http://www.cdjapan.co.jp/(mint,simple,one_line)/detailview.html?KEY=ZMBZ-1893

Contains digested footage of the TV 2nd season. Comes with a CD containing
audio drama episodes. A color booklet included."

However, after that was listed by CDJapan, AnimeNation reported -

http://www.animenation.net/news/index.php?id=7129

Third UFO Princess Walkure Series Announced

The official Japanese UFO Princess Walkure (UFO Princess Valkyrie) website
has announced the production of an OAV series titled "UFO Princess Enban
Oujo Walkure Deluxe." A double disc preview set featuring a 90 minute re-cap
of the UFO Princess Valkyrie: December Nocturne TV series with optional audio
commentary track and a drama CD will go on sale December Nocturne at a retail
price of 5,250 yen.

And "Moon Phase" lists the digest DVD as coming out on 22-Dec-2004, then
shows another "UFO Princess" OAV disc scheduled for sometime in May 2005.
So, it would seem there's more to come beyond the recap DVD.

- dbm (who wonders why anybody buys "digest DVDs")
D B Malmquist
2005-03-26 20:23:31 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
Media Factory has put up some details about its 2005 anime "Okusama
wa Mahou Shoujo", which translates as "Madam is a Magical Girl", or
maybe "My Wife is a Magical Girl".
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/news.html
Ohhh she is cute looking too, I hope they post more about this
show too.
The official web site is now open here:

http://www.mahousyoujo.com/

- dbm
Galen Musbach
2005-03-26 21:11:51 UTC
On Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:23:31 -0500, D B Malmquist
Post by D B Malmquist
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
Media Factory has put up some details about its 2005 anime "Okusama
wa Mahou Shoujo", which translates as "Madam is a Magical Girl", or
maybe "My Wife is a Magical Girl".
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/news.html
Ohhh she is cute looking too, I hope they post more about this
show too.
http://www.mahousyoujo.com/
According to the Newtype article, her husband
doesn't know she's a witch, and the secret is
tearing her marriage apart. That could make
this the very first Josei Mahou Shoujo anime.

-Galen
D B Malmquist
2005-03-29 22:01:08 UTC
Post by D B Malmquist
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
Media Factory has put up some details about its 2005 anime "Okusama
wa Mahou Shoujo", which translates as "Madam is a Magical Girl", or
maybe "My Wife is a Magical Girl".
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/news.html
Ohhh she is cute looking too, I hope they post more about this
show too.
http://www.mahousyoujo.com/
According to the Newtype article, her husband
doesn't know she's a witch, and the secret is
tearing her marriage apart. That could make
this the very first Josei Mahou Shoujo anime.
Really? Cool.

Could "Someday's Dreamers" possibly qualify as "Josei Mahou Shoujo"?

- dbm
Ethan Hammond
2005-03-27 12:09:27 UTC
Post by D B Malmquist
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/news.html
Ohhh she is cute looking too, I hope they post more about this
show too.
http://www.mahousyoujo.com/
Yay! Thank you DB!!!!

D B Malmquist
2005-04-04 21:24:49 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/news.html
Ohhh she is cute looking too, I hope they post more about this
show too.
http://www.mahousyoujo.com/
Yay! Thank you DB!!!!
And now there's a trailer, here:

http://www.animate.tv/pv/detail.php?id=pdv050402a

Can anybody read the English subtitle? It sure looks like
"Bewitched Agnes", and the trailer does make "Okusama wa Mahou
Shoujo" look like a "Bewitched" homage.

- dbm
Ethan Hammond

D B Malmquist
2005-04-28 21:29:08 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
http://www.animate.tv/pv/detail.php?id=pdv050402a
Can anybody read the English subtitle? It sure looks like
"Bewitched Agnes", and the trailer does make "Okusama wa Mahou
Shoujo" look like a "Bewitched" homage.
A trailer!
And now there's some character information up here:

http://www.mahousyoujo.com/about/character.html

Care to translate for us, please, Ethan?

- dbm
Ethan Hammond
2005-04-29 04:52:51 UTC
Post by D B Malmquist
http://www.mahousyoujo.com/about/character.html
Care to translate for us, please, Ethan?
Wow a main character of an anime who is 27 and female this is a
rare combination. If I have more time I will translate it. She sure
is cute, I hope this show is not the suck. Thanks DB.
--
All Purpose Culture Randomness
http://www.angelfire.com/tx/apcr/index.html
Gerardo Campos
2005-04-29 15:30:30 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
http://www.mahousyoujo.com/about/character.html
Care to translate for us, please, Ethan?
Wow a main character of an anime who is 27 and female this is a
rare combination. If I have more time I will translate it. She sure
is cute, I hope this show is not the suck. Thanks DB.
Mikami, Queen Millenia and Emeraldas, I think that they are between 20
and 30 years old.
--
Saludos
Gerardo Campos
Joe Klemm
2005-04-29 15:59:19 UTC
Post by Gerardo Campos
Post by Ethan Hammond
Wow a main character of an anime who is 27 and female this is a
rare combination. If I have more time I will translate it. She sure
is cute, I hope this show is not the suck. Thanks DB.
Mikami, Queen Millenia and Emeraldas, I think that they are between 20
and 30 years old.
There's also Mika-sensei from Sensei no Ojikan, who, even though she
looks like an elementary school student, is actually 27 years old.

Joe Klemm
Ethan Hammond
2005-04-29 19:37:27 UTC
Post by Gerardo Campos
Post by Ethan Hammond
Wow a main character of an anime who is 27 and female this is a
rare combination. If I have more time I will translate it. She sure
is cute, I hope this show is not the suck. Thanks DB.
Mikami, Queen Millenia and Emeraldas, I think that they are between 20
and 30 years old.
I said rare, not that this was the first one ever. We don't need to list
every
adult female lead ever.
r***@usask.ca
2005-04-30 01:53:27 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by Gerardo Campos
Post by Ethan Hammond
Wow a main character of an anime who is 27 and female this is a
rare combination. If I have more time I will translate it. She sure
is cute, I hope this show is not the suck. Thanks DB.
Mikami, Queen Millenia and Emeraldas, I think that they are between 20
and 30 years old.
I said rare, not that this was the first one ever. We don't need to list
every
adult female lead ever.
Yes we do. I'd like a reminder of just who those characters are
just because they are so rare and I never can remember them.
Please. Lessee...

(sticking with MAIN characters only)
Airbats - Miyuki and Arisa (actually all of the pilots but only these
two can be considered "main")
Armitage III - Armitage
Black Magic M66 - I can't remember the photographer's name
Bubblegum Crisis - the Knight Sabres, of course
Carried by the Wind - not sure about Meow, but Ran sure seems older
Cleopatra DC - ok the show stunk, and the main character was a ditz,
but I think she's supposed to be over 20.
Cowboy Bebop - Faye, of course.
Cutey Honey - heh
Explorer Woman Rei - Rei seemed to be in her 20s
FLCL - Haruko: OK, a nutcase, but an older nutcase
Gal Force - much of the crew are older than 20, aren't they?
Ghost in the Shell - Major Kusanagi
Gunsmith Cats - at least Rally is. I sometimes have doubts that
Minnie May is.
Hello Kitty - now how did this get on the list?
Irresponsible Captain Tylor - Yuriko Starr
Marriage - as far as I could tell, all the girls are in the 20s
Mermaid's Forrest - I can't remember the "younger" sister's name
Millenium Actress - well it covers the span of her life, but the adult
part was a good portion of it
Neon Genesis Evangelion - I hesitated to list her here, but Misato plays
in so many of the primary scenes.
Omoide Poroporo (Only Yesterday) - Taeko is an OL.
Patlabor - Noa barely qualifies because she's so childish most of the time,
and except in Movie 2
Please Teacher - Mizuho, but barely qualifies because she's a ditz
Read or Die OAV and R.O.D TV - excepting Anita, the Paper Masters seem to
be in their twenties, as well as Nenene.
Roujin Z - Haruko is a nursing intern, so that puts her close right
around 20, doesn't it?
Ruin Explorers - I thought Fam was in her early 20s
Slayers - I'd have guessed Lina to be in her 20s, given her power, but
her tendency to overdo things and occasional petulance sometimes
makes me wonder.
Sol Bianca (original and Legacy) - Feb, April, and Janny are definitly
older, while May is definitely a kid. Not sure about June,
but I'd put her in her late teens despite her history.
Spirit of Wonder - Miss China
Tenchi Muyo - Ryoko and Washuu, when away from Tenchi.
Trigun - I thought Meryl and Millie were in their 20s
Vampire Princess Miyu - Himiko
You're Under Arrest - all of the policewomen

Not sure... are any of these older than 20?:
Oh My Goddess - Belldandy's attending college with Kei but I can't
remember what year.
Animation Runner Kuromi - Mikiko: at what age would an animation school
student graduate?
Appleseed - I assumed Deunan was in her 20s
Birdy the Mighty - I can't tell (apart from her not being human)
because even if she is physically in her 20s, she's
as impetuous as a teenager (which begs the question
what is she doing as a cop).
Blood the Last Vampire - it's unquestionable she's old, but her
appearance is outside the context of the
original comment.
Blue Sonnet - I always had the impression that Sonnet was in her late teens
Dirty Pair (old and new) - they are over 20, aren't they?
I My Me! Strawberry Eggs - I'm really confused on this one. She's
a guy, but spends much of his time as a
mature woman on screen.
Kino's Journey - we don't know how long Kino's been on the road since
that fateful day.
Lunar Legend Tsukihime - Arcueid is more of a secondary character to Shiki.
Noir - Mireille: I can't remember what the age difference is between
her and Kirika. But she acts like she's in her 20s.
Perfect Blue - How old are idol singers like Harumi when they start
looking to branch out?

Looking at that list, barring errors, is the qualification "rare"
really apt?

ru
--
Maintainer of the REC.ARTS.ANIME.MUSIC FAQs
http://www.geocities.com/ruigarashi/FAQS/raa_music/
http://www.geocities.com/ruigarashi/Surveys/fans/
:phant
Lina's 16 IIRC
Ethan Hammond
2005-04-30 05:07:41 UTC
Post by :phant
Post by r***@usask.ca
Slayers - I'd have guessed Lina to be in her 20s, given her power, but
her tendency to overdo things and occasional petulance sometimes
makes me wonder.
Lina's 16 IIRC
I believe youger than that in the first season. I would like to say 15.
David Watson
2005-04-30 07:56:22 UTC
Post by r***@usask.ca
Yes we do. I'd like a reminder of just who those characters are
just because they are so rare and I never can remember them.
Please. Lessee...
(sticking with MAIN characters only)
Cleopatra DC - ok the show stunk, and the main character was a ditz,
but I think she's supposed to be over 20.
She's 16.
Post by r***@usask.ca
Cutey Honey - heh
16 in the F/Flash version; don't know about the rest.
Post by r***@usask.ca
FLCL - Haruko: OK, a nutcase, but an older nutcase
19, if I recall correctly.
Post by r***@usask.ca
Slayers - I'd have guessed Lina to be in her 20s, given her power, but
her tendency to overdo things and occasional petulance sometimes
makes me wonder.
Also 16.
--
Dave Watson, Severed Heads Liberation Front (_Stretcher_ CD-R--sevcom.com)
Frezier Balzoff (aka Ottawa), Ontario, Canada Email--shlf [at] ncf [dot] ca
Craig Hall--1975-2005--Good friend and kindred wild spirit.
ender
2005-04-30 09:12:38 UTC
Post by r***@usask.ca
Slayers - I'd have guessed Lina to be in her 20s, given her power, but
her tendency to overdo things and occasional petulance sometimes
makes me wonder.
She's 15-16 actually (15 in OVAs, 16 in TV series).
--
ender

begin .sig
I'm a signature virus! Copy me to your and let me spread!
end
D B Malmquist
2005-04-30 14:48:38 UTC
Post by r***@usask.ca
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by Gerardo Campos
Post by Ethan Hammond
Wow a main character of an anime who is 27 and female this is a
rare combination. If I have more time I will translate it. She sure
is cute, I hope this show is not the suck. Thanks DB.
Mikami, Queen Millenia and Emeraldas, I think that they are between 20
and 30 years old.
I said rare, not that this was the first one ever. We don't need to list
every
adult female lead ever.
Yes we do. I'd like a reminder of just who those characters are
just because they are so rare and I never can remember them.
Please. Lessee...
Haruka Shitow, "RahXephon". She's 29.
Source - http://www.neorahxephon.com/intro.html

- dbm
Rob Kelk
2005-04-30 23:26:52 UTC
Post by r***@usask.ca
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by Gerardo Campos
Post by Ethan Hammond
Wow a main character of an anime who is 27 and female this is a
rare combination. If I have more time I will translate it. She sure
is cute, I hope this show is not the suck. Thanks DB.
Mikami, Queen Millenia and Emeraldas, I think that they are between 20
and 30 years old.
I said rare, not that this was the first one ever. We don't need to list
every
adult female lead ever.
Yes we do. I'd like a reminder of just who those characters are
just because they are so rare and I never can remember them.
Please. Lessee...
(sticking with MAIN characters only)
Airbats - Miyuki and Arisa (actually all of the pilots but only these
two can be considered "main")
Sakura gets more character development than Miyuki does, and she's
definitely an adult.
Post by r***@usask.ca
Armitage III - Armitage
That one's iffy, but I can't discuss why without completely spoiling the
anime.
Post by r***@usask.ca
Black Magic M66 - I can't remember the photographer's name
Sybil, and she's definitely an adult. (Whether she's matue is another
question... ^_^)
Post by r***@usask.ca
Bubblegum Crisis - the Knight Sabres, of course
Assuming you mean the original OAV series... Sylia is 22 at the start
of the series; Linna is 2 years younger than Sylia; Priss is 3 years
younger than Sylia; and Nene is 4 years younger than Sylia. (See
<http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/bgc/original.html#birthdays>.) Thus,
there's always at least one teenager on the team until "Bubblegum
Crash".

<snip>
Post by r***@usask.ca
Gunsmith Cats - at least Rally is. I sometimes have doubts that
Minnie May is.
According to the manga, Rally is 19 and May is 18.

<snip>
Post by r***@usask.ca
Read or Die OAV and R.O.D TV - excepting Anita, the Paper Masters seem to
be in their twenties, as well as Nenene.
In the TV series, Nenene mentions that Yomiko is 30(!)
Post by r***@usask.ca
Roujin Z - Haruko is a nursing intern, so that puts her close right
around 20, doesn't it?
In Canada, it would. In Japan, I don't know, but anime shows many
teenagers in that sort of job...
Post by r***@usask.ca
Ruin Explorers - I thought Fam was in her early 20s
Fam? Are you sure you don't mean Irie? (Fam's the childlike nekojin;
Irie's the cynical human.)
Post by r***@usask.ca
Slayers - I'd have guessed Lina to be in her 20s, given her power, but
her tendency to overdo things and occasional petulance sometimes
makes me wonder.
As so many othes have mentioned, she's 15-17.

<snip>
Post by r***@usask.ca
Oh My Goddess - Belldandy's attending college with Kei but I can't
remember what year.
Belldandy is the same age as Keiichi, as established in (spolier
deleted). Urd is a year older, IIRC. Megumi and Sora are a year
younger that Keiichi, and at the start of the manga are just beginning
college.

<snip>
Post by r***@usask.ca
Dirty Pair (old and new) - they are over 20, aren't they?
According to <http://www.elenorecity.com/biosketch.html>, they're 19 in
most continuities. (The "Flash" versions are a year younger.)

<snip>
Post by r***@usask.ca
Looking at that list, barring errors, is the qualification "rare"
really apt?
Perhaps "uncommon" might be better...
--
Rob Kelk <http://robkelk.ottawa-anime.org/> robkelk -at- gmail -dot- com
"I'm *not* a kid! Nyyyeaaah!" - Skuld (in "Oh My Goddess!" OAV #3)
childishness and the desire to be very grown-up." - C.S. Lewis, 1947
Ethan Hammond
2005-05-01 09:09:27 UTC
Arshes Nei is over 100!
D B Malmquist
2005-05-02 02:27:50 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Arshes Nei is over 100!
And Washuu is over 20,000.

- dbm
Ethan Hammond
2005-05-02 06:33:58 UTC
Post by D B Malmquist
Post by Ethan Hammond
Arshes Nei is over 100!
And Washuu is over 20,000.
Yeah but Washuu does nothing for me!
Ellen Kuhfeld
2005-05-02 12:38:11 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
Post by Ethan Hammond
Arshes Nei is over 100!
And Washuu is over 20,000.
Yeah but Washuu does nothing for me!
That's not HER fault - you simply aren't as cute as Tenchi-dono.

Ellen Rose
Ethan Hammond
2005-05-02 19:46:50 UTC
Post by Ellen Kuhfeld
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
Post by Ethan Hammond
Arshes Nei is over 100!
And Washuu is over 20,000.
Yeah but Washuu does nothing for me!
That's not HER fault - you simply aren't as cute as Tenchi-dono.
I surpass that KNAVE in all ways and sizes so it is twofold!
D B Malmquist
2005-05-03 21:41:11 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
Post by Ethan Hammond
Arshes Nei is over 100!
And Washuu is over 20,000.
Yeah but Washuu does nothing for me!
She doesn't?

http://www.washu.org/pics/gal/index.html

- dbm
Gerardo Campos
2005-05-02 14:27:23 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by Gerardo Campos
Post by Ethan Hammond
Wow a main character of an anime who is 27 and female this is a
rare combination. If I have more time I will translate it. She
sure is cute, I hope this show is not the suck. Thanks DB.
Mikami, Queen Millenia and Emeraldas, I think that they are between
20 and 30 years old.
I said rare, not that this was the first one ever. We don't need to
list every
adult female lead ever.
Well, more rare main characters anime are:

Magical girls that operate mecha. (Rayearth)
High School teacher with cursed hand. (Nube)
Android with an implanted animal brain. (???:)

I am sure there are additional examples
--
Saludos
Gerardo Campos
Ethan Hammond
2005-05-02 19:44:04 UTC
Post by Gerardo Campos
Magical girls that operate mecha. (Rayearth)
High School teacher with cursed hand. (Nube)
Android with an implanted animal brain. (???:)
LOL
Post by Gerardo Campos
I am sure there are additional examples
Heh, you are messing with me, but yes, my beloved
wife is rare, RARE INDEED!
S.t.A.n.L.e.E
2005-05-04 00:04:16 UTC
Post by Gerardo Campos
I am sure there are additional examples
Heh, you are messing with me, but yes, my beloved
wife is rare, RARE INDEED!
I dunno... she seemed well done after she left here....

Laters. =)

Stan
--
_______ ________ _______ ____ ___ ___ ______ ______
| __|__ __| _ | \ | | | | _____| _____|
| ( _| | http://www.uofr.net/~lostrune/
\ ______| _______ ____ ___
/ \ / \ | _ | \ | |
/ \/ \| _ | |\ |
/___/\/\___|__| |__|___| \ ___|
Ethan Hammond
2005-05-04 06:39:27 UTC
Post by S.t.A.n.L.e.E
Post by Ethan Hammond
Heh, you are messing with me, but yes, my beloved
wife is rare, RARE INDEED!
I dunno... she seemed well done after she left here....
Calls 1-800-Golgo-13
S.t.A.n.L.e.E
2005-05-05 03:23:33 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by S.t.A.n.L.e.E
Post by Ethan Hammond
Heh, you are messing with me, but yes, my beloved
wife is rare, RARE INDEED!
I dunno... she seemed well done after she left here....
Calls 1-800-Golgo-13
You do know she'll end up with him too, don't you? ;-p

Laters. =)

Stan
--
_______ ________ _______ ____ ___ ___ ______ ______
| __|__ __| _ | \ | | | | _____| _____|
| ( _| | http://www.uofr.net/~lostrune/
\ ______| _______ ____ ___
/ \ / \ | _ | \ | |
/ \/ \| _ | |\ |
/___/\/\___|__| |__|___| \ ___|
Ethan Hammond
2005-05-05 03:57:44 UTC
Post by S.t.A.n.L.e.E
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by S.t.A.n.L.e.E
Post by Ethan Hammond
Heh, you are messing with me, but yes, my beloved
wife is rare, RARE INDEED!
I dunno... she seemed well done after she left here....
Calls 1-800-Golgo-13
You do know she'll end up with him too, don't you? ;-p
Not if I include a no sex with Nuku Nuku clause in his
contract! All he cares about is following his contract and
getting paid!
S.t.A.n.L.e.E
2005-05-07 12:44:02 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by S.t.A.n.L.e.E
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by S.t.A.n.L.e.E
Post by Ethan Hammond
Heh, you are messing with me, but yes, my beloved
wife is rare, RARE INDEED!
I dunno... she seemed well done after she left here....
Calls 1-800-Golgo-13
You do know she'll end up with him too, don't you? ;-p
Not if I include a no sex with Nuku Nuku clause in his
contract! All he cares about is following his contract and
getting paid!
Depends on how you define sex. [/clinton]
Actually, depends on how Nuku^2 defines it.
The "pro" could be doing nothing for all she care. ;-p

Laters. =)

STan
--
_______ ________ _______ ____ ___ ___ ______ ______
| __|__ __| _ | \ | | | | _____| _____|
| ( _| | http://www.uofr.net/~lostrune/
\ ______| _______ ____ ___
/ \ / \ | _ | \ | |
/ \/ \| _ | |\ |
/___/\/\___|__| |__|___| \ ___|
Ethan Hammond
2005-05-08 11:23:16 UTC
Post by S.t.A.n.L.e.E
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by S.t.A.n.L.e.E
You do know she'll end up with him too, don't you? ;-p
Not if I include a no sex with Nuku Nuku clause in his
contract! All he cares about is following his contract and
getting paid!
Depends on how you define sex. [/clinton]
Actually, depends on how Nuku^2 defines it.
The "pro" could be doing nothing for all she care. ;-p
I won't stand for this!
BWWAAAAARRRR!
KA ME HA ME!
D B Malmquist
2005-04-23 17:04:16 UTC
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
Post by Ethan Hammond
Post by D B Malmquist
http://www.mediafactory.co.jp/news.html
Ohhh she is cute looking too, I hope they post more about this
show too.
http://www.mahousyoujo.com/
Yay! Thank you DB!!!!
According to "Moon Phase", "Okusama wa Mahou Shoujo" has now been
scheduled to air sometime in July 2005 on Kids Station as well as
various local UHF channels.

Source - http://www.moonphase.cc/Html/anime.html

- dbm (Kids Station??)